BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Love is one thing, Hate is another.

Love is one thing, Hate is another.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is a story that I have been working on for a while. I will try and post it as I write it. Hope you like it.

Tuesday, December 31

Dear Diary,
This was the first time I had ever been this scared in my whole life. I’m sitting on my bathroom floor, with the shower turned up on high, crying. I wasn’t even sure why. All he did was say that he was coming over on Friday. I guess it could have been the way he said it, like a rapid killer or a senseless rapist. But that sound like an exaggeration. He’s never talked like that before. Not even when he was drunk, and I had to take him home. He was crazy that night, but not scary. I’m so scared that I can barely even write.

He was supposed to be my best friend, but not as of lately. He has changed in the time that we haven’t spent together. We hadn’t seen each other for a whole month because I had school, but then when we did get to see each other, he was so different. We would usually spend every day together, but with my school, and his job, we hardly even had time to text. I would tell him everything that was going on in my life, and in return, he would comfort me and help me through it. I’ve been having a lot to deal with, so having someone there was truly helpful. I never pushed him to tell me anything, because he liked to keep to himself, but when something was bothering him, he would tell me.

Though, in the last month he even stopped texting me. Every now and then I’ll get an Email from him, but it doesn’t say much. Just that he’s doing well and that he can’t talk long. Then if I reply, I don’t get his for about three weeks. In the last Email that I got from him it said that he had gotten a new girlfriend. I go to school with her. She’s a year older than I am. That made me really mad when he told me. I had heard a rumor going around that they were dating, but I wasn’t going to believe it until I heard it from him. It shouldn’t have made me mad, but it did. It wasn’t like we were even dating, not in the technical term. To someone who didn’t know us, they would think we were dating, but not to those that knew how he treated girls, and how I felt about him. Everyone knew I loved him, but was NOT in love with him. What made me the maddest was that it was a girl that I hated, and he knew that I hated her, and she hated me back.

0 comments:

Followers